This page is out of date - the information is no longer valid. Please visit our new website for current models.
Rickshaw ModelVersatile in their application and easy to ride, Tri-Sled's simple rickshaw design suits a range of practical and commercial applications. This vehicle carries two adult passengers in a comfortable and roomy carriage and features a lift-up seat for convenient luggage stowage. Rickshaws can be easily adapted to carry advertising billboards or signs on all areas of the aluminium carriage. This high quality Australian made vehicle features standard bicycle components that are easy to replace and service. Customisation is available for specific applications. Trisled Rickshaws are also available for hire.
• Track width: 1000mm
• Wheel base: 1700mm
• Turning diameter: 4m outside to outside
• Ground clearance: 150mm
• Overall width: 1100mm
• Overall length: 2400mm
• Frame: 4130 Chromoly and 1020 steel construction, powder-coated
• Carriage: Aluminium, hinging seat with storage space
• Carriage seat: Upholstered special outdoor foam (water logging resistant)
• Canopy: Steel frame, canvas with clear rear window
• Brakes: Shimano mechanical disc brakes
• Wheels: 24 x 1.75", Schwalbe Big Apple tyres
• Cassette: 9 speed, 11t-32t
• 12 volt LED rechargeable light system (2 rear lights and 1 front light): $370
• Advertising snap frames (for printed corflute signs): POA
Featured Business: Tropicabs
Townsville business, Tropicabs, has purchased a fleet of Trisled rickshaws to run its pedal powered taxi service in and around the city. Tropicabs offers advertising space on the front, back and sides of their rickshaws as an innovative marketing strategy. Make sure you catch a ride with them if you are in the area!
Thank you to Tropicabs for use of their images on this website.